- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
- Preview: West Ham v Arsenal, team news, Xhaka to start + prediction
- Austrian confirms talks with Arsenal – could he really replace Wenger?
- Wenger confirms fresh injury blow + striker out for 4 more weeks
- Team News: Wenger’s update on Cazorla, Elneny & Giroud
- Giroud & Ramsey start in 4-2-3-1: My Arsenal XI to face West Ham
- Arsenal dealt huge blow after key man ruled out until March 2017
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla, Giroud & Elneny
- Wenger on attackers ‘long term’ serious injury & Welbeck update
Photos: Arsenal star passed fit to face PSG after training today
Laurent Koscielny was able to take part in full training with the rest of the squad ahead of Arsenal’s Champions League group stage opener against Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday night.
Koscielny was a major fitness doubt for the trip to Paris after suffering a nasty eye injury during the closing stages of our 2-1 victory over Southampton on Saturday afternoon.
The 31-year-old defender was left with a badly swollen eye after Saints defender Jose Fonte caught Koscielny in the face with a boot in stoppage time just before Santi Cazorla netted a last minute winner from the penalty spot.
Arsene Wenger admitted after the game that the centre-back was a doubt to face PSG tomorrow night but thankfully Koscielny was able to take part in training with the rest of the squad at London Colney today.
Judging by the photos, the swelling around his eye looks to have recovered well over the past 24 hours and Goal claim that Kos has now been passed fit to face the French champions at the Parc des Prince tomorrow night.
Aaron Ramsey was also spotted in training today but he isn’t expected to make the trip to France and will be left back in north London to work on his fitness following a month out with a hamstring injury.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: