- Arsenal in hunt for 26-goal hitman, £60m will get deal done
- Arsenal star confirms surgery, doesn’t know when he’ll return
- [Video Goals] Arsenal U23’s 4-1 Chelsea U23’s: Welbeck on target for Gunners
- Arsenal ready to beat Man Utd to signature of £40m midfielder
- [Teams] Arsenal U23 v Chelsea U23: Welbeck & Jenkinson start
- Arsenal to launch swoop for £75m-rated Real Madrid target
- Injury update on Arsenal star Aaron Ramsey
- Key Arsenal star to consider move if Wenger leaves – report
- [Photos] Images of Arsenal’s 2017/18 home/away kits leaked online
- Arsenal dealt fresh injury blow, star ruled out for 3 weeks
Photos: Arsenal star passed fit to face PSG after training today
Laurent Koscielny was able to take part in full training with the rest of the squad ahead of Arsenal’s Champions League group stage opener against Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday night.
Koscielny was a major fitness doubt for the trip to Paris after suffering a nasty eye injury during the closing stages of our 2-1 victory over Southampton on Saturday afternoon.
The 31-year-old defender was left with a badly swollen eye after Saints defender Jose Fonte caught Koscielny in the face with a boot in stoppage time just before Santi Cazorla netted a last minute winner from the penalty spot.
Arsene Wenger admitted after the game that the centre-back was a doubt to face PSG tomorrow night but thankfully Koscielny was able to take part in training with the rest of the squad at London Colney today.
Judging by the photos, the swelling around his eye looks to have recovered well over the past 24 hours and Goal claim that Kos has now been passed fit to face the French champions at the Parc des Prince tomorrow night.
Aaron Ramsey was also spotted in training today but he isn’t expected to make the trip to France and will be left back in north London to work on his fitness following a month out with a hamstring injury.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: