- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
Photos: Arsenal star passed fit to face PSG after training today
Laurent Koscielny was able to take part in full training with the rest of the squad ahead of Arsenal’s Champions League group stage opener against Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday night.
Koscielny was a major fitness doubt for the trip to Paris after suffering a nasty eye injury during the closing stages of our 2-1 victory over Southampton on Saturday afternoon.
The 31-year-old defender was left with a badly swollen eye after Saints defender Jose Fonte caught Koscielny in the face with a boot in stoppage time just before Santi Cazorla netted a last minute winner from the penalty spot.
Arsene Wenger admitted after the game that the centre-back was a doubt to face PSG tomorrow night but thankfully Koscielny was able to take part in training with the rest of the squad at London Colney today.
Judging by the photos, the swelling around his eye looks to have recovered well over the past 24 hours and Goal claim that Kos has now been passed fit to face the French champions at the Parc des Prince tomorrow night.
Aaron Ramsey was also spotted in training today but he isn’t expected to make the trip to France and will be left back in north London to work on his fitness following a month out with a hamstring injury.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: