- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
- Euro giants accept Arsenal’s £25m attacker bid – reports
- Arsenal ready swoop for £30m Serie A attacker, player wants PL move
Arsenal boss confirms huge injury boost ahead of PSG clash
Arsene Wenger has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this evening and has confirmed that Laurent Koscielny is fit to face Paris Saint-Germain tomorrow night.
Koscielny was a big doubt for the game after being kicked in the face by Jose Fonte during the closing stages of our 2-1 win over Southampton on Saturday afternoon.
The centre-backs eye was badly swollen following the incident but he was able to train with the rest of the first team earlier today and was photographed travelling to Paris with the squad this evening.
Wenger has now confirmed that his initial fears over Koscielny’s availability have now been eased and the defender is fit and available for selection against PSG tomorrow.
The news comes as a huge boost as it would have been a big blow had Kos been ruled out. Rob Holding was on stand-by to deputise for the Frenchman but he’s expected to remain on the bench tomorrow with Shkodran Mustafi continuing alongside Koscielny at the back.
We're at our #PSGvAFC press conference – and there's good newsLoading...