- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
- Preview: West Ham v Arsenal, team news, Xhaka to start + prediction
- Austrian confirms talks with Arsenal – could he really replace Wenger?
- Wenger confirms fresh injury blow + striker out for 4 more weeks
- Team News: Wenger’s update on Cazorla, Elneny & Giroud
- Giroud & Ramsey start in 4-2-3-1: My Arsenal XI to face West Ham
- Arsenal dealt huge blow after key man ruled out until March 2017
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla, Giroud & Elneny
- Wenger on attackers ‘long term’ serious injury & Welbeck update
Arsenal boss confirms huge injury boost ahead of PSG clash
Arsene Wenger has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this evening and has confirmed that Laurent Koscielny is fit to face Paris Saint-Germain tomorrow night.
Koscielny was a big doubt for the game after being kicked in the face by Jose Fonte during the closing stages of our 2-1 win over Southampton on Saturday afternoon.
The centre-backs eye was badly swollen following the incident but he was able to train with the rest of the first team earlier today and was photographed travelling to Paris with the squad this evening.
Wenger has now confirmed that his initial fears over Koscielny’s availability have now been eased and the defender is fit and available for selection against PSG tomorrow.
The news comes as a huge boost as it would have been a big blow had Kos been ruled out. Rob Holding was on stand-by to deputise for the Frenchman but he’s expected to remain on the bench tomorrow with Shkodran Mustafi continuing alongside Koscielny at the back.
We're at our #PSGvAFC press conference – and there's good newsLoading...