- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
- Teams: Sutton v Arsenal: Perez & Walcott start
- “He wants to leave Arsenal” – Agent confirms attacker wants out
- Preview: Sutton v Arsenal: trio ruled out, teenager starts + prediction
- Arsenal on red alert after Spanish attacker drops move hint
- Man Utd eyeing audacious £30m swoop on Arsenal
- FA Cup Draw: Arsenal or Sutton to face Lincoln in last 8
- Confirmed: Arsenal star reveals he’ll miss FA Cup clash with Sutton
- [Photos] Arsenal duo snapped in training together following ‘bust-up’ reports
Arsenal boss confirms huge injury boost ahead of PSG clash
Arsene Wenger has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this evening and has confirmed that Laurent Koscielny is fit to face Paris Saint-Germain tomorrow night.
Koscielny was a big doubt for the game after being kicked in the face by Jose Fonte during the closing stages of our 2-1 win over Southampton on Saturday afternoon.
The centre-backs eye was badly swollen following the incident but he was able to train with the rest of the first team earlier today and was photographed travelling to Paris with the squad this evening.
Wenger has now confirmed that his initial fears over Koscielny’s availability have now been eased and the defender is fit and available for selection against PSG tomorrow.
The news comes as a huge boost as it would have been a big blow had Kos been ruled out. Rob Holding was on stand-by to deputise for the Frenchman but he’s expected to remain on the bench tomorrow with Shkodran Mustafi continuing alongside Koscielny at the back.
We're at our #PSGvAFC press conference – and there's good newsLoading...