- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
Elneny starts in 4-2-3-1: The Arsenal XI that will beat PSG
Arsenal get their Champions League campaign underway tomorrow night when we take on Paris Saint-Germain at the Parc des Paris. This is the team I’d like to see Arsene Wenger go with….
Cech is our number one and should obviously keep his place ahead of Ospina.
Defence: Bellerin, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal
We’ve been handed a major boost as Koscielny was able to train today and has travelled to Paris with the rest of the squad. The Frenchman was a doubt after suffering an eye injury during the win over Southampton but Wenger has confirmed he’s available to play tomorrow.
Mustafi made a solid debut at the weekend and I think he should keep his place alongside Kos against PSG. Gabriel is back in full training but isn’t ready to play just yet so Holding will be the back-up on the bench. Monreal and Bellerin should once again start in the full-back spots.
Midfield: Xhaka, Elneny
Xhaka was rested on Saturday so I fully expect him to get recalled to the starting eleven tomorrow with Coquelin dropping out and his partner will probably be Cazorla.
However, I’d personally go with Elneny for this game as the Egyptian international’s high energy approach would be useful against a talented PSG side.
Ramsey has returned to training after recovering from a hamstring injury that he sustained on the opening weekend but he’s not made the trip to Paris as he’s lacking match fitness.
Attack: Sanchez, Ozil, Walcott
Sanchez was also rested against the Saints at the weekend so he’s certain to come back in alongside Mesut Ozil in attack. Walcott has performed well so far this season so I’d stick with him on the right-wing and his pace could be very important on the counter-attack.
Iwobi made his comeback from injury as a second half substitute on Saturday so I expect him to be on the bench along with Oxlade-Chamberlain tomorrow night.
Wenger has confirmed that Giroud is ready to make his first start of the season so I think he should lead the line up front and the Frenchman should be eager to impress against the Ligue 1 champions.
Perez looks like he’s going to need some time to get used to life in the Premier League but he’ll be handy to have from the bench against PSG.
So this would be my line-up and I think it would have a good chance against an injury-hit PSG:
What would be your line-up? Let me know your thoughts….