- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
Photos: Injury doubt travels with Arsenal squad for PSG clash
It looks like Laurent Koscielny is set to face Paris Saint-Germain tomorrow night after travelling with the rest of the Arsenal squad as we flew out to Paris this afternoon.
Koscielny had been a doubt for our Champions League opener after suffering a nasty eye injury during our 2-1 win over Southampton at the weekend.
The 31-year-old took a boot to the face from Saints defender Jose Fonte in the final minute and needed plenty of treatment as Santi Cazorla converted a penalty to secure the three points.
Arsene Wenger admitted after the game that Kos was a doubt to face PSG on Tuesday night as his eye was badly swollen, however, the centre-back was able to take part in full training at London Colney this afternoon.
It looks like Koscielny has done enough to convince Arsene that he’s fit to play as the defender has been photographed getting on board the flight that left for Paris earlier this evening.
Here are some photos of the boys heading off to France courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: