- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
- Preview: West Ham v Arsenal, team news, Xhaka to start + prediction
- Austrian confirms talks with Arsenal – could he really replace Wenger?
- Wenger confirms fresh injury blow + striker out for 4 more weeks
- Team News: Wenger’s update on Cazorla, Elneny & Giroud
- Giroud & Ramsey start in 4-2-3-1: My Arsenal XI to face West Ham
- Arsenal dealt huge blow after key man ruled out until March 2017
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla, Giroud & Elneny
- Wenger on attackers ‘long term’ serious injury & Welbeck update
Photos: Injury doubt travels with Arsenal squad for PSG clash
It looks like Laurent Koscielny is set to face Paris Saint-Germain tomorrow night after travelling with the rest of the Arsenal squad as we flew out to Paris this afternoon.
Koscielny had been a doubt for our Champions League opener after suffering a nasty eye injury during our 2-1 win over Southampton at the weekend.
The 31-year-old took a boot to the face from Saints defender Jose Fonte in the final minute and needed plenty of treatment as Santi Cazorla converted a penalty to secure the three points.
Arsene Wenger admitted after the game that Kos was a doubt to face PSG on Tuesday night as his eye was badly swollen, however, the centre-back was able to take part in full training at London Colney this afternoon.
It looks like Koscielny has done enough to convince Arsene that he’s fit to play as the defender has been photographed getting on board the flight that left for Paris earlier this evening.
Here are some photos of the boys heading off to France courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: