- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
Photos: Injury doubt travels with Arsenal squad for PSG clash
It looks like Laurent Koscielny is set to face Paris Saint-Germain tomorrow night after travelling with the rest of the Arsenal squad as we flew out to Paris this afternoon.
Koscielny had been a doubt for our Champions League opener after suffering a nasty eye injury during our 2-1 win over Southampton at the weekend.
The 31-year-old took a boot to the face from Saints defender Jose Fonte in the final minute and needed plenty of treatment as Santi Cazorla converted a penalty to secure the three points.
Arsene Wenger admitted after the game that Kos was a doubt to face PSG on Tuesday night as his eye was badly swollen, however, the centre-back was able to take part in full training at London Colney this afternoon.
It looks like Koscielny has done enough to convince Arsene that he’s fit to play as the defender has been photographed getting on board the flight that left for Paris earlier this evening.
Here are some photos of the boys heading off to France courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: