- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
PHOTO: Sanchez’s Hot Girlfriend Posts Selfie In An Arsenal Shirt
Alexis Sanchez has been an Arsenal player less than 24 hours but it hasn’t taken his girlfriend long to show her allegiance to his new club.
The Chilean international completed his £30m move from Barcelona on Thursday night much to the delight of Arsenal fans around the world and we have something else to cheer about as we’ll have a hot new WAG in the stands at the Emirates next season.
The 25-year-old’s girlfriend, Laia Grassi, has taken to her Instagram account today to post a photo of herself wearing an Arsenal shirt along with a caption saying “I’m a Gunner”.
Looking through her previous snaps, Ms Grassi loves a ‘selfie’ and she’s certainly easy on the eye, so it’s seem we’ve got an instant replacement for a certain Ludivine Sagna, who left us along with her husband Bacary last month.
Welcome to AFC Laia!