- Arsenal transfer news: £25m bid submitted for international star
- [Photos] Arsenal’s double boost as duo train ahead of Liverpool
- It’s A Summer Of Rebuilding If Sanchez And Wenger Leave
- [Photos & Videos] Ozil, Welbz & more star as Arsenal boys go bowling
- Arsenal handed injury boost as key man returns ahead of Liverpool
- 49-year old confirms to friends he’s replacing Wenger as Arsenal boss
- 5 Arsenal fixtures rescheduled after being chosen for live TV
- Arsenal boost: Liverpool star ruled out of crucial showdown
- Respected journo: 27-goal hitman could join Arsenal in £50m deal
- Cazorla replacement? Arsenal linked with a move for French midfielder
Team News: Duo miss training + Wenger offers Cazorla update
Arsene Wenger has been speaking to the media at his press conference this afternoon ahead of Wednesday night’s Champions League clash with Paris Saint-Germain.
The boss has given a team news update ahead of the game and has confirmed that Theo Walcott and Aaron Ramsey have missed training today plus he’s offered the latest on Santi Cazorla.
Both Walcott and Ramsey were absent from an open training session at London Colney this morning with the pair understood to be suffering from minor toe injuries.
The duo worked on their fitness in the gym but thankfully Wenger has suggested that they should both be ‘okay’ to face PSG tomorrow night.
The boss also gave an update on Cazorla as the midfielder continues to struggle with his recovery from an Achilles injury which has already kept him out of action for over a month.
Wenger was reluctant to set t firm comeback date but is hopeful Cazorla will be ready to resume full training in two weeks and make his comeback in to the first team after getting a further two weeks training under his belt.
So as long as all goes to plan, Santi will miss the next seven games in all competitions but could be back in contention when we travel to the Etihad to take on Manchester City on December 18th.
Here is what Wenger told reporters today:
Wenger in the house, team news: "Everyone recovered from Sat. We left Walcott & Ramsey in (from training) should be okay tomorrow." #AFC
— Mark Mann-Bryans (@MarkyMBryans) November 22, 2016
Wenger says Cazorla could be back in full training in 2 weeks, but may need another 2 weeks to be match fit.
— Mattias Karén (@MattiasKaren) November 22, 2016