- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
[Training Photos] Gabriel goes in hard on Sanchez, injured attcker returns
The Arsenal squad were put through their final preparations at London Colney this afternoon as we prepare for our Champions League Group A decider against Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday night.
We welcome the French champions to the Emirates knowing victory will secure top spot in the group and hopefully lead to a more favourable draw in the knockout stages of the competition.
Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff oversaw our final training session in north London this afternoon ahead of the game and it looks like Gabriel wasn’t holding back on star man Alexis Sanchez, judging by some of the photos.
I’m sure the boss had his heart in his mouth when the aggressive Brazilian went in on our Chilean superstar – particularly given the recent concerns over Sanchez’s hamstring injury.
As we reported earlier, Theo Walcott and Aaron Ramsey both missed the session with minor knocks and the pair are expected to recover in time to be in the squad tomorrow night.
There was also a surprise face back on the training pitches today as Lucas Perez returned to light training after making a swift recovery from an ankle injury.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty images account: