- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
- [Photos] Arsenal fitness boost: quartet snapped in training today
- Arsenal legend: Sanchez could be heading to Bayern Munich
- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
[Training Photos] Gabriel goes in hard on Sanchez, injured attcker returns
The Arsenal squad were put through their final preparations at London Colney this afternoon as we prepare for our Champions League Group A decider against Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday night.
We welcome the French champions to the Emirates knowing victory will secure top spot in the group and hopefully lead to a more favourable draw in the knockout stages of the competition.
Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff oversaw our final training session in north London this afternoon ahead of the game and it looks like Gabriel wasn’t holding back on star man Alexis Sanchez, judging by some of the photos.
I’m sure the boss had his heart in his mouth when the aggressive Brazilian went in on our Chilean superstar – particularly given the recent concerns over Sanchez’s hamstring injury.
As we reported earlier, Theo Walcott and Aaron Ramsey both missed the session with minor knocks and the pair are expected to recover in time to be in the squad tomorrow night.
There was also a surprise face back on the training pitches today as Lucas Perez returned to light training after making a swift recovery from an ankle injury.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty images account: