- Arsenal transfer news: £25m bid submitted for international star
- [Photos] Arsenal’s double boost as duo train ahead of Liverpool
- It’s A Summer Of Rebuilding If Sanchez And Wenger Leave
- [Photos & Videos] Ozil, Welbz & more star as Arsenal boys go bowling
- Arsenal handed injury boost as key man returns ahead of Liverpool
- 49-year old confirms to friends he’s replacing Wenger as Arsenal boss
- 5 Arsenal fixtures rescheduled after being chosen for live TV
- Arsenal boost: Liverpool star ruled out of crucial showdown
- Respected journo: 27-goal hitman could join Arsenal in £50m deal
- Cazorla replacement? Arsenal linked with a move for French midfielder
[Training Photos] Gabriel goes in hard on Sanchez, injured attcker returns
The Arsenal squad were put through their final preparations at London Colney this afternoon as we prepare for our Champions League Group A decider against Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday night.
We welcome the French champions to the Emirates knowing victory will secure top spot in the group and hopefully lead to a more favourable draw in the knockout stages of the competition.
Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff oversaw our final training session in north London this afternoon ahead of the game and it looks like Gabriel wasn’t holding back on star man Alexis Sanchez, judging by some of the photos.
I’m sure the boss had his heart in his mouth when the aggressive Brazilian went in on our Chilean superstar – particularly given the recent concerns over Sanchez’s hamstring injury.
As we reported earlier, Theo Walcott and Aaron Ramsey both missed the session with minor knocks and the pair are expected to recover in time to be in the squad tomorrow night.
There was also a surprise face back on the training pitches today as Lucas Perez returned to light training after making a swift recovery from an ankle injury.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty images account: