- Arsenal transfer news: £25m bid submitted for international star
- [Photos] Arsenal’s double boost as duo train ahead of Liverpool
- It’s A Summer Of Rebuilding If Sanchez And Wenger Leave
- [Photos & Videos] Ozil, Welbz & more star as Arsenal boys go bowling
- Arsenal handed injury boost as key man returns ahead of Liverpool
- 49-year old confirms to friends he’s replacing Wenger as Arsenal boss
- 5 Arsenal fixtures rescheduled after being chosen for live TV
- Arsenal boost: Liverpool star ruled out of crucial showdown
- Respected journo: 27-goal hitman could join Arsenal in £50m deal
- Cazorla replacement? Arsenal linked with a move for French midfielder
[Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud have stepped-up their injury comebacks in training at London Colney today as the duo prepare to return to the squad over the coming week.
Ramsey hasn’t featured since picking up a hamstring injury against Liverpool on the opening weekend of the season as he’s suffered a number of setbacks in training over the past two months.
Giroud has also found it difficult to shift a troublesome toe problem which he sustained during the closing stages of our Champions League draw with Paris Saint-Germain last month.
The pair returned to training earlier this month and Arsene Wenger confirmed they would undergo a full pre-season training regime in order to get them back to full fitness before they’d be considered for first team duty.
The boss revealed at his press conference today that while they were both ruled out of tomorrow’s clash with Middlesbrough, Giroud could return to the squad against Reading on Tuesday while Ramsey has a chance of making the trip to Sunderland next weekend.
Here are some photos of Ramsey and Giroud in training today courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: