- Arsenal transfer news: £25m bid submitted for international star
- [Photos] Arsenal’s double boost as duo train ahead of Liverpool
- It’s A Summer Of Rebuilding If Sanchez And Wenger Leave
- [Photos & Videos] Ozil, Welbz & more star as Arsenal boys go bowling
- Arsenal handed injury boost as key man returns ahead of Liverpool
- 49-year old confirms to friends he’s replacing Wenger as Arsenal boss
- 5 Arsenal fixtures rescheduled after being chosen for live TV
- Arsenal boost: Liverpool star ruled out of crucial showdown
- Respected journo: 27-goal hitman could join Arsenal in £50m deal
- Cazorla replacement? Arsenal linked with a move for French midfielder
Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
Arsene Wenger has offered a team news update ahead of Arsenal’s Premier League clash with Middlesbrough at the Emirates on Saturday afternoon including the latest on Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud.
Ramsey has missed virtually the entire season so far after suffering several minor setbacks in training having limped out of our opening weekend defeat to Liverpool with a hamstring injury.
The 25-year-old has been undergoing a pre-season training regime in recent weeks but the boss has confirmed that he’s still not ready to make his long-awaited comeback this weekend.
Arsene says Ramsey will also miss Tuesday’s EFL Cup clash with Reading but he could finally be back in the squad for the trip to Sunderland next week.
Giroud has also been out since suffering a toe injury during the closing stages of our Champions League draw at Paris Saint-Germain last month but he’s been working on his fitness in training over the past couple of weeks.
The striker is still not fit fit to play against Middlesbrough tomorrow but Wenger says the French international could be involved in the League Cup clash at the Emirates next Tuesday.
Here is what Arsene has been saying at his press conference this morning:
Giroud possibly back for Tuesday, Ramsey given another week to get 100 per cent fit.
— James Olley (@JamesOlley) October 21, 2016
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) October 21, 2016