- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
- Euro giants accept Arsenal’s £25m attacker bid – reports
- Arsenal ready swoop for £30m Serie A attacker, player wants PL move
[Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
It looks like we’ve been handed a major injury boost with Santi Cazorla able to take part in training ahead of Arsenal’s Premier League clash with Middlesbrough tomorrow.
Cazorla limped out of Wednesday night’s 6-0 thrashing of Ludogorets in the Champions League after taking a kick to his achilles early in the second half.
Arsene Wenger admitted at his press conference this morning that the Spaniard was a doubt to face Boro on Saturday and would be assessed at training this afternoon.
However, it looks as though Santi is showing no signs of discomfort as he has been snapped smiling and taking part in training with the rest of the squad at London Colney today.
Hopefully Cazorla is passed fit as with Granit Xhaka starting his three-match suspension and Aaron Ramsey still not ready to return from a long-term hamstring problem, we’d sorely miss Santi if he was ruled out.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: