- Arsenal transfer news: £25m bid submitted for international star
- [Photos] Arsenal’s double boost as duo train ahead of Liverpool
- It’s A Summer Of Rebuilding If Sanchez And Wenger Leave
- [Photos & Videos] Ozil, Welbz & more star as Arsenal boys go bowling
- Arsenal handed injury boost as key man returns ahead of Liverpool
- 49-year old confirms to friends he’s replacing Wenger as Arsenal boss
- 5 Arsenal fixtures rescheduled after being chosen for live TV
- Arsenal boost: Liverpool star ruled out of crucial showdown
- Respected journo: 27-goal hitman could join Arsenal in £50m deal
- Cazorla replacement? Arsenal linked with a move for French midfielder
[Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
It looks like we’ve been handed a major injury boost with Santi Cazorla able to take part in training ahead of Arsenal’s Premier League clash with Middlesbrough tomorrow.
Cazorla limped out of Wednesday night’s 6-0 thrashing of Ludogorets in the Champions League after taking a kick to his achilles early in the second half.
Arsene Wenger admitted at his press conference this morning that the Spaniard was a doubt to face Boro on Saturday and would be assessed at training this afternoon.
However, it looks as though Santi is showing no signs of discomfort as he has been snapped smiling and taking part in training with the rest of the squad at London Colney today.
Hopefully Cazorla is passed fit as with Granit Xhaka starting his three-match suspension and Aaron Ramsey still not ready to return from a long-term hamstring problem, we’d sorely miss Santi if he was ruled out.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: