- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
Arsenal Photographer Drops Huge Hint Over Petr Cech Deal
Official Arsenal photographer Stuart MacFarlane has got Gooners speculating that a deal for Petr Cech is close after following the Chelsea keeper and his PR company on Twitter.
Talk of Cech moving to Arsenal has intensified in recent days after the goalkeeper reportedly told Chelsea last week that he wants to leave the club in search of first team football.
The newspapers seem to think a deal in the region of £10m-£11m is edging closer with Arsenal supposedly offering the Czech international over £100,000-a-week.
So with the media all believing Cech is heading for the Emirates, all we need is official confirmation from someone close to the club – who better than our own AFC photographer!
Stuart MacFarlane set tongues wagging today after he started following Cech and his PR company on Twitter [check for yourself here].
MacFarlane follows a diverse range of Twitter handles but understandably, many have taken this as a huge hint that Cech is coming.
As some fans have pointed out, MacFarlane may be following Cech’s PR company in order to arrange his photo-shoot and other associated promotion around his move, ahead of it’s official announcement.
It’s all very exciting but we’ll have to wait and see if this is all just some sort of coincidence, or Cech really is on the verge of joining Arsenal….