- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
Photos: Arsenal’s 2015/16 Kit Officially Unveiled By Thierry Henry
The worst kept secret of the year was officially unveiled tonight as Arsenal revealed their new 2015/16 home kit at the Emirates Stadium.
The man himself Theirry Henry co-presented the event and to be honest he kind of stole the show as the fans seemed more interested in our former striker than the kit itself.
Cazorla, Monreal, Rosicky, Welbeck and Bellerin showcased the kit as PUMA unveiled their second effort having taken over as our manufacturer last summer.
The kit looks very similar to last years but the collar is different, and there’s more white along the shoulders. But I loved last years kit, so it’s all good.
Have a look at some of the photos from the event: