- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Photo: Jack Wilshere Snapped Smoking Shisha Pipe In London Club
It looks like Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere could be heading for yet more trouble after being pictured smoking a shisha pipe in a London club.
Jack has already been criticised by Arsene Wenger twice in recent years after pictures emerged of him smoking cigarettes – once outside a club in 2013 and again last summer in Las Vegas.
So the boss may not take too kindly to the latest picture to emerge online which shows the midfielder holding a shisha pipe while he was at Libertine Club in London last weekend.
Were you holding it for a friend, Jack?
The above photo was uploaded to Instagram before being quickly deleted. Obviously a shisha pipe isn’t as serious as a cigarette but Arsene is still likely to take a dim view of the 23-year-old being pictured in a club smoking anything again after his previous warnings.
Jack is due back from injury in a couple of weeks and you’d like to think he would be concentrating on his recovery 100%. Not out hitting the club scene at the weekend.
He’s got a real fight on his hands to regain his first team place as Coquelin, Cazorla and Ramsey have struck-up an excellent understanding in midfield, and I really don’t think pictures like this will do Wilshere any favours with Wenger.