- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
VIDEO: Jack Wilshere Hits Back At Critics With Instagram Message
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has hit back at his critics by uploading a video and message to Instagram and his latest smoking ‘scandal’.
Wilshere has been hitting the headlines for the wrong reasons again this week after being pictured holding a shisha pipe in a London club last weekend.
Widespread reports claim that Arsene Wenger and the club have taken a ‘dim view’ of this latest episode and warned Jack about his future conduct.
This is not the first time he’s been caught up in this sort of thing, as he was snapped in 2013 smoking outside a club and pictured smoking again in Las Vegas last summer.
Both times Arsene Wenger publicly criticised him and Wilshere promised to learn from his mistakes after the Vegas episode.
This time, the midfielder has taken to Instagram to hit back at his haters as he’s just uploaded a video of him doing an intense workout with an accompanying message saying:
Worry about your character not your reputation, because your character is who you are and your reputation is only what people who don’t know you think about you! Great session today with @jamie_velocity
My advice to Jack would be; more training in the gym, less smoking shisha in clubs on a Saturday night, and you wont have to worry about your ‘reputation’ at all.
Here’s the video: