- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
PHOTOS: Gabriel Says His Goodbyes Ahead Of £11m Arsenal Move
Villarreal announced last night that they’ve reached an agreement with Arsenal over the signing of defender Gabriel Paulista.
The Spaniard’s made the announcement on their Twitter account justly before their game with Levante – which Gabriel missed due to his impending move to North London.
No fee has been revealed but it’s believed to be around the £11m mark, while Joel Campbell will join Villarreal on loan for the rest of the season as part of the deal.
The centre-back was presented with a yellow submarine as a thank you for his time at the club and he bid an emotional farewell to the home supporters before the Levante game last night.
The photo below also shows Gabriel posing with his soon-to-be former team-mates in the dressing room after their 1-0 victory, and he’ll now fly over to London to undergo his medical on Monday.
The last remaining problem will be securing a work permit, but Spaniard journalist Graham Hunter believes this has already been sorted. I guess we’ll have to wait and see on that, but for now….welcome to Arsenal Gabriel!