- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Confirmed: Arsenal AGREE £11m Deal For Brazilian
It’s done Gooners. Villarreal have confirmed that they’ve come to an agreement with Arsenal over the transfer of Gabriel Paulista.
The Spaniard’s announced on Twitter on Saturday evening that Gabriel is off to North London and he’s said his goodbye’s to the crowd before tonight’s clash with Levante.
As expected, Joel Campbell will join Villarreal on loan for the rest of the season as part of the deal. The club posted on Twitter:
“Transfer agreed in principle with Arsenal for Gabriel, who will bid farewell before the game. Much luck!”
“Welcome joel-campbell12! Agreement reached with Arsenal until the end of the season.”
Arsenal are yet to comment and Villarreal didn’t disclose the fee, but the Guardian claim we’ll pay around £11m with potential add ons. Which would be a great deal.
We still need to get a work permit sorted, but Spanish journalist Graham Hunter has suggested we’ve already got one agreed. Let’s hope that’s the case as we’ll have our second January signing in the bag.
— Villarreal CF (@VillarrealCF) January 24, 2015