- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Wenger Gives Injury Update On Theo Walcott – Back For Man Utd?
Arsene Wenger gave his pre-match press conference on Friday morning ahead of our clash with Liverpool on Saturday evening.
As well as confirming that midfielder Mathieu Flamini could be back to face Manchester United next weekend, the boss also revealed that winger Theo Walcott could be fit to take on the champions.
Walcott has been on the sidelines since undergoing surgery on an abdominal injury that he picked up just before the Stoke game at the end of September.
He had a minor set back last week but now Wenger has told reporters that the 24-year-old has a chance of being fit to face United next Sunday, although his feeling is he may just be a little short.
Quite a few people asking about Walcott. Wenger said: "The earliest he will be available is #mufc but I think he will be a bit short."
— James Olley (@JamesOlley) November 1, 2013
It would be a HUGE bonus to have Theo back along with Flamini to face United. We’ve sorely missed his pace in recent weeks and I have no doubt he’ll give Patrice Evra all sorts of problems if he’s passed fit.
An attacking trio of Cazorla, Ozil and Walcott could be tasty. Fingers crossed we see them in action together next week!