- Arsenal boss claims Sanchez will sign new deal + Ozil update
- Arsenal well positioned to secure £50m deal for 31-goal hitman
- Key duo recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Leicester
- [Photos] Double injury boost as Arsenal duo train ahead of Leicester
- Arsenal battling to sign £33m Ligue 1 star
- Team news: Wenger offers injury update on Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal to make £20m bid for Bundesliga midfielder [Mirror]
- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
[Player Ratings] Palace 3-0 Arsenal: Ozil/Mustafi worst of the lot
Another gutless performance from Arsenal resulted in a humiliating 3-0 defeat at Crystal Palace this evening with goals from Townsend, Cabaye and Milivojevic seeing us crash to yet another away defeat.
Here are my ratings:
Martínez 5.5/10 | Smart save to deny Benteke before half time. Confident claiming crosses but needlessly gave away a dodgy penalty.
Bellerín 4/10 | Nightmare defensively as he couldn’t cope with Zaha or Townsend all game.
Mustafi 3/10 | Absolute nightmare for the German. Bullied by Benteke all night and lucky not to be sent off for two poor tackles in the first half.
Gabriel 4/10 | Perhaps fouled in the build-up to the opener. Went close with a decent header just before the break. At least he looked like he wanted to defend at times.
Monreal 4/10 | Given the run-around by Zaha and Townsend all night. Another poor display.
Elneny 4/10 | Way too many sideways passes. I don’t think he’s the answer to our midfield problems by any stretch.
Xhaka 4/10 | Controlled the game for long periods but we did little with it. A few decent long passes.
Walcott 4/10 | Not involved enough. A couple of link-ups with Bellerin and that was about it.
Özil 3/10 | Awful performance all round. Looked completed uninterested as soon as we went behind and gave away possession more times than I care to remember.
Sánchez 4/10 | A few glimpses of his talent but nothing special. Cut a frustrated figure for the most part.
Welbeck 4/10 | One half chance was the best he came up with. A little isolated at times but still looks rusty.
Giroud (5), Ramsey (5), Oxlade-Chamberlain (5)
This was as bad a performance as we’ve seen from this team and if it wasn’t obvious enough by now, Wenger has lost the players and it’s CLEARLY time to go. Not holding my breath though….