- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
[Photos] Double fitness boost for Arsenal as duo train ahead of Lincoln
Arsenal have been handed a double fitness boost with Alex Iwobi and Mesut Ozil snapped in training today ahead of our FA Cup quarter final with Lincoln City this weekend.
Iwobi was forced to miss Tuesday night’s Champions League humiliation after picking up a sickness bug earlier this week and Arsene Wenger said at his press conference on Thursday that the midfielder was a doubt for tomorrow’s clash with Lincoln.
Following Iwobi’s late withdrawal, Ozil was drafted in to the bench on Tuesday and came on midway through the second half but Wenger also revealed at his press conference that the German playmaker would need to be assessed after still feeling unwell after the Bayern defeat.
It looks like both Iwobi and Ozil are now in contention to feature in the FA Cup quarter final tomorrow as they’ve both been photographed taking part in full training this afternoon.
However, it appears Danny Welbeck will miss out as there was no sign of the attacker out on the training pitches at London Colney today.
Welbeck was withdrawn from the line-up to face Bayern after complaining of a stomach bug shortly before kick-off and it appears he’s failed to recover in time to take on Lincoln.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty Account: