- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
[Photos] Ramsey & Sanchez back training with Arsenal today
Arsenal duo Aaron Ramsey and Alexis Sanchez are back training at London Colney as the pair try to get themselves fit ahead of the new Premier League season.
Sanchez was given an extended break after helping Chile retain the Copa America while he’s also been nursing an ankle injury that he suffered during the final with Argentina in late June.
The South American flew back to London earlier this week and he’s now been joined back in pre-season training by Ramsey after he got back to work following his exploits at Euro 2016 where he played a key role in helping Wales reach the last four.
As we reported earlier, Arsene Wenger is looking to fast-track the duo through an intense pre-season training programme with the aim of getting them fit for the start of the new season against Liverpool next weekend.
Both Ramsey and Alexis are expected to travel for our Scandinavia tour where we’ll play Viking in Norway on Friday before taking on Manchester City in Sweden on Sunday evening.
Rambo and Sanchez are both extremely fit and will hopefully have been keeping active over the past month, so fingers crossed they are in good shape and will be passed fit for the big kick off in 10 days time.
Here are some snaps of the boys in action at training courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: