- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
- Arsenal star commits future to club after agreeing new contract
- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
Photos: Leaked snaps of Granit Xhaka at official Arsenal photo shoot
Granit Xhaka’s move to Arsenal is done. And the photos below prove it.
After weeks of speculation, a breakthrough was reached during the week and the Telegraph were one of several newspapers to report that the 23-year-old arrived at London Colney on Friday morning to undergo his medical.
The paper says a deal worth an initial £25m has been agreed with Gladbach, although we could end up paying £30m with add ons, and Xhaka has agreed a five-year deal worth £120,000-a-week.
Nothing official has come out from the clubs yet and there are still some ‘In The Knows’ claiming that a deal has NOT been agreed. However, they appear to have been proved wrong as photos has have emerged of Xhaka posing in the new Arsenal home kit.
The snaps below show the Swiss international at the clubs official photo shoot, which we do ahead of every new signing, so it should only be a matter of hours before the deal is on Arsenal.com.
Welcome to Arsenal, Granit. I’m sure you’ll be a huge success.