- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
Photos: Leaked snaps of Granit Xhaka at official Arsenal photo shoot
Granit Xhaka’s move to Arsenal is done. And the photos below prove it.
After weeks of speculation, a breakthrough was reached during the week and the Telegraph were one of several newspapers to report that the 23-year-old arrived at London Colney on Friday morning to undergo his medical.
The paper says a deal worth an initial £25m has been agreed with Gladbach, although we could end up paying £30m with add ons, and Xhaka has agreed a five-year deal worth £120,000-a-week.
Nothing official has come out from the clubs yet and there are still some ‘In The Knows’ claiming that a deal has NOT been agreed. However, they appear to have been proved wrong as photos has have emerged of Xhaka posing in the new Arsenal home kit.
The snaps below show the Swiss international at the clubs official photo shoot, which we do ahead of every new signing, so it should only be a matter of hours before the deal is on Arsenal.com.
Welcome to Arsenal, Granit. I’m sure you’ll be a huge success.