- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
- Team news: Arsenal duo ruled out but key quartet return for Swansea
- Arsenal doing battle with Spurs to sign German attacker – reports
[Photos & Video] Arsenal officially unveil new 2016/17 home kit
One of the worst kept secrets in football has finally been confirmed this morning after Arsenal unveiled our new home kit for the 2016/17 season.
We’ve seen leaked images of the kit all over the internet for weeks and those were then confirmed after snaps emerged on Saturday of soon-to-be new signing Granit Xhaka wearing the kit at his official photo-shoot ahead of his move from Gladbach.
Arsenal were forced in to a corner so have had to unveil the kit earlier than planned, with the club officially confirming the new home kit this morning on Arsenal.com.
As you can see from the images below, the latest PUMA kit has a traditional red body with white arms and shoulders, while there is a vertical dark red stripe down the front of the shirt.
There is an A stitched on to the back of the neck, which is a really cool feature, while we’ve gone back to red socks with a white fold over the top.
I personally like it but obviously there are some supporters not so keen judging by the response on social media so far.
Check out the photos courtesy of Arsenal.com and a video featuring some of the players:
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) May 23, 2016