- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
[Photos & Video] Arsenal officially unveil new 2016/17 home kit
One of the worst kept secrets in football has finally been confirmed this morning after Arsenal unveiled our new home kit for the 2016/17 season.
We’ve seen leaked images of the kit all over the internet for weeks and those were then confirmed after snaps emerged on Saturday of soon-to-be new signing Granit Xhaka wearing the kit at his official photo-shoot ahead of his move from Gladbach.
Arsenal were forced in to a corner so have had to unveil the kit earlier than planned, with the club officially confirming the new home kit this morning on Arsenal.com.
As you can see from the images below, the latest PUMA kit has a traditional red body with white arms and shoulders, while there is a vertical dark red stripe down the front of the shirt.
There is an A stitched on to the back of the neck, which is a really cool feature, while we’ve gone back to red socks with a white fold over the top.
I personally like it but obviously there are some supporters not so keen judging by the response on social media so far.
Check out the photos courtesy of Arsenal.com and a video featuring some of the players:
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) May 23, 2016