- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
[Photos & Video] Arsenal officially unveil new 2016/17 home kit
One of the worst kept secrets in football has finally been confirmed this morning after Arsenal unveiled our new home kit for the 2016/17 season.
We’ve seen leaked images of the kit all over the internet for weeks and those were then confirmed after snaps emerged on Saturday of soon-to-be new signing Granit Xhaka wearing the kit at his official photo-shoot ahead of his move from Gladbach.
Arsenal were forced in to a corner so have had to unveil the kit earlier than planned, with the club officially confirming the new home kit this morning on Arsenal.com.
As you can see from the images below, the latest PUMA kit has a traditional red body with white arms and shoulders, while there is a vertical dark red stripe down the front of the shirt.
There is an A stitched on to the back of the neck, which is a really cool feature, while we’ve gone back to red socks with a white fold over the top.
I personally like it but obviously there are some supporters not so keen judging by the response on social media so far.
Check out the photos courtesy of Arsenal.com and a video featuring some of the players:
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) May 23, 2016