- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
[Photos] Arsenal handed boost as Cazorla returns to full training
Arsenal have been handed a major boost with Santi Cazorla back in full training as he steps up his recovery from a knee ligament injury.
Cazorla has been on the sidelines since suffering the injury during our 1-1 draw with Norwich City back in late November and was ruled out for at least five months after undergoing surgery.
The Spanish international has been working with the fitness coaches in recent weeks but has now stepped-up his recovery by returning to first team training with the rest of the squad.
As you can see from the photos below, Santi was out on the training pitch today as Arsene Wenger put the players through their paces ahead of tomorrow afternoons clash with Crystal Palace.
Cazorla won’t be available for that game as he’s going to need to build up his fitness further before the boss will consider him for selection and he may even feature for the under-21′s on Monday night.
However, it’s great to see Santi back on the training pitch as he’s been sorely missed over the past few months. As long as he doesn’t suffer any setbacks, the midfielder could be available for our final few games of the season.
Here are some pictures from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account.