- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
Photo: New Arsenal 2015/16 Away Kit Leaked Ahead Of Official Launch
Another photo of the 2015/16 Arsenal away kit has been leaked online ahead of the official unveiling in the Far East.
Arsene Wenger flies out to Singapore tomorrow with a 27-man squad to take part in the Asia Trophy as we continue our pre-season preparations.
But while we’re out there we’ll also take the opportunity to launch the new away kit at an even on Tuesday.
However, ahead of the official unveiling, a photo has emerged online that appears to be of away kit hanging next to the new home kit – which was launched last month.
As expected, the away kit is gold and blue and the shirt in the photo above is exactly the same as what we’ve seen in previous ‘leaked’ images that have been doing the rounds recently, so this certainly appears to be the kit the boys will be wearing next season away from the Emirates.
The kit has received a mixed response from fans but I personally love it and I think it’s one of the best away kits we’ve had for many years.