- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Photos: Arsenal’s 2015/16 Away Kit Officially Launched In Singapore
Arsenal officially launched their new 2015/16 away kit at a fancy event in Singapore this afternoon.
The squad arrived in the Far East earlier this week to begin our pre-season preparations but as well as taking part in the Asia Trophy, the club have taken the opportunity to launch our new away kit.
We’ve seen plenty of mock-ups doing the rounds on social media in recent months but it’s good to finally see the official version – although it is identical to the shirt that was leaked online last week.
As expected, the shirt is gold with a diamond effect across the chest and blue running down the shoulders and arms. The kit is then finished off with navy blue shorts and socks.
I really like it but there are some fans who aren’t convinced just yet. The players will wear it for the first time when they take on a Singapore XI tomorrow afternoon.
You can see some photos from the event below where Szczesny, Gabriel, Bellerin, Giroud, Arteta, Cazorla, Ozil, Wilshere, Flamini and Cech all helped promote the new kit at the event in Singapore: