- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
PHOTO: Injury Fears Grow As Arsenal Star Snapped In Protective Boot
Arsenal star Jack Wilshere has been pictured wearing a protective boot during a public appearance on Sunday evening.
Jack was forced off during our defeat to United on Saturday with yet another ankle injury following a tackle from Paddy McNair early in the second half.
Arsene Wenger said straight after the game he wasn’t sure how bad the injury was but fears are growing it could be serious after the midfielder was pictured wearing a protective boot.
Jack was called in to turn on the Christmas lights in Harpenden near his hometown of Stevenage on Sunday night and as you can see from the photo above, he turned up with a large boot protecting his troublesome ankle.
Hopefully it was just a precaution but we should know more later today as Jack is due to undergo further examination by Arsenal’s medical staff at London Colney this afternoon to determine the full extent of the injury.