- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
PHOTO: Mesut Ozil Steps Up Injury Return With Weights Session
Arsenal star Mesut Ozil has stepped up his return from a knee injury by hitting the gym to do a weights session.
The German international was ruled out for up to three months after suffering a partial ligament tear in his left knee during our 2-0 defeat to Chelsea earlier this month.
However, it looks like he’s already stepping up his recovery as the playmaker has posted a picture on his Twitter account of him lifting weights in the gym.
Hopefully Mesut can get back on the pitch as soon as possible as judging from our performance on Wednesday night, we’re certainly going to miss him over the next few weeks.
I'm relieved about yesterday's victory but nevertheless these weights feel heavy on my shoulders … pic.twitter.com/gj6TcVacda
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) October 23, 2014