- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
PHOTO: Mesut Ozil Posts Workout Pic As He Steps Up ‘Comeback’
Arsenal attacker Mesut Ozil has posted another photo of him working out in the gym as he continues his injury comeback.
Ozil isn’t expected to return to action until late December after needing surgery to repair a torn ligament in his knee following our 2-0 defeat to Chelsea earlier this month.
He’s already uploaded snaps of himself lifting weights in the gym and having treatment with his medical team, but now the German superstar has taken to Twitter to share a photo of him working out in the gym with his leg still heavily strapped.
It’s good to see Mesut keeping in shape while he’s on the sidelines and fingers crossed he can get back on the pitch as soon as possible because we’ve certainly missed his creative touch in recent weeks.
no, this is neither a red carpet nor a magic carpet. it is just the place where I'm working for my comeback. pic.twitter.com/rxeg6atQJT
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) October 30, 2014