- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
- [Photos] Injured Arsenal man snapped back in training today
- “It’s possible” – World class Arsenal target drops hint over move
- Confirmed: FA announce key Arsenal star has signed new contract
- [Photo] Banner of Alexis Sanchez’s dogs installed at Emirates
- Key man returns, Giroud out: My Arsenal XI vs Burnley
- Key update on Arsenal’s pursuit of Serie A star, £36m deal agreed
- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
Arsenal blow: Bellerin picks up knock on international duty – report
Arsenal are sweating over the fitness of Hector Bellerin ahead of our crucial game with Manchester United amid reports the defender has picked up a knock while away with the Spanish under-21′s this week.
Bellerin was somehow overlooked for the senior Spanish national team and was instead included in the under-21 squad ahead of their UEFA European U21 Championship qualifying double-header against Austria during the international break.
Hector was expected to start at right-back but it looks as though he could now miss out as well-known freelance injury analyst Ben Dinnery is reporting that Spanish outlet AS claim Bellerin has picked up a knock in training.
There are few details at this point other than the 21-year-old is a doubt for Friday’s clash with Austria so we’ll have to keep everything crossed that it’s not a serious problem.
Needless-to-say it would be a devastating blow if Bellerin was ruled out for any length of time as he’s become a key figure in the Arsenal starting eleven over the past two years.
If these reports prove accurate and Hector has picked up an injury, then he’ll be a doubt for next weekend’s crucial trip to Old Trafford to take on Manchester United as well as our Champions League clash with PSG four days later.
Let’s pray it’s nothing serious though….
— Ben Dinnery (@BenDinnery) November 8, 2016