- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
[Photos] Arsenal boost as 4 injury doubts train ahead of Spurs
Arsenal have been handed a huge quadruple injury boost with four of our fitness doubts able to take part in training today ahead of Sunday’s clash with Tottenham Hotspur.
Theo Walcott has missed the last three matches with a hamstring injury but he returned to training on Thursday and was once again out on the pitches at London Colney this afternoon so it looks as though he’ll be fit to face Spurs.
Hector Bellerin missed the midweek win over Ludogorets due to a minor knock but the Spaniard is back in training and should resume his role at right-back tomorrow with Carl Jenkinson dropping out.
Nacho Monreal was considered a doubt after missing the last three matches with a thigh problem while fellow left-back Kieran Gibbs was also facing a late fitness test after suffering a shoulder injury on Tuesday night.
However, the duo have both been snapped taking part in training this afternoon so it appears both players have been passed fit and are available for selection against Tottenham.
The only concern is that there is still no sign of Santi Cazorla so it looks as though the midfielder is once again set to miss out as he continues to nurse an achilles injury that’s already kept him out for the last four matches.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: