- [Photos] Images of Arsenal’s 2017/18 home/away kits leaked online
- Arsenal dealt fresh injury blow, star ruled out for 3 weeks
- Devastating blow: Arsenal star ruled out for the rest of the season
- Arsenal get some excellent injury news ahead of Liverpool trip
- Arsenal suffer fresh injury concern, attacker nursing back problem
- Date & time confirmed for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash with Lincoln
- [Photo] Arsenal star confirms double injury blow after Sutton clash
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate Sutton win & congratulate Walcott
- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
[Photos] Arsenal boost as 4 injury doubts train ahead of Spurs
Arsenal have been handed a huge quadruple injury boost with four of our fitness doubts able to take part in training today ahead of Sunday’s clash with Tottenham Hotspur.
Theo Walcott has missed the last three matches with a hamstring injury but he returned to training on Thursday and was once again out on the pitches at London Colney this afternoon so it looks as though he’ll be fit to face Spurs.
Hector Bellerin missed the midweek win over Ludogorets due to a minor knock but the Spaniard is back in training and should resume his role at right-back tomorrow with Carl Jenkinson dropping out.
Nacho Monreal was considered a doubt after missing the last three matches with a thigh problem while fellow left-back Kieran Gibbs was also facing a late fitness test after suffering a shoulder injury on Tuesday night.
However, the duo have both been snapped taking part in training this afternoon so it appears both players have been passed fit and are available for selection against Tottenham.
The only concern is that there is still no sign of Santi Cazorla so it looks as though the midfielder is once again set to miss out as he continues to nurse an achilles injury that’s already kept him out for the last four matches.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: