- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
- [Photos] Injured Arsenal man snapped back in training today
- “It’s possible” – World class Arsenal target drops hint over move
- Confirmed: FA announce key Arsenal star has signed new contract
- [Photo] Banner of Alexis Sanchez’s dogs installed at Emirates
- Key man returns, Giroud out: My Arsenal XI vs Burnley
- Key update on Arsenal’s pursuit of Serie A star, £36m deal agreed
- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
[Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
Arsenal have been handed a major injury boost after Santi Cazorla took part in full training today but there was no sign of Theo Walcott or Nacho Monreal.
Arsene Wenger confirmed at his pre-match press conference this morning that the trio were all doubts for tomorrow’s trip to Sunderland and were facing late fitness tests this afternoon.
Cazorla has missed the last two games with an achilles injury, Theo is carrying a minor hamstring problem while Monreal is suffering from a tight muscle.
It looks like Cazorla is now going to be in contention to face Sunderland tomorrow as the midfielder has been snapped taking part in full training with the rest of the squad today.
However, there was no sign of Walcott or Monreal in the official photos from London Colney so it appears they may miss the trip to the Stadium of Light tomorrow lunchtime.
It would be a big blow, especially to lose Walcott as he’s been in excellent form so far this season, but it will give Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain another opportunity to impress on the wing while Kieran Gibbs would fill in at left-back.
Here are some photos of today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: