- Arsenal ready to move for £40m Spaniard, Liverpool also keen
- Arsenal eye move for Czech Republic star – Coquelin replacement?
- Fixture change: Arsenal v Man Utd clash rescheduled for live TV
- Arsenal boss confirms key man has been ruled out for the season
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Cech, Sanchez, Ozil & Perez
- “I’m happy in London” – Sanchez offers huge update on Arsenal future
- Arsenal star to be given fitness check ahead of Man City clash
- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
[Photos] Arsenal unveil new away & third kits for 2016/17 season
Arsenal officially unveilled our away and third kits for the 2016/17 season at an event in Los Angeles last night.
Santi Cazorla, Hector Bellerin and Nacho Monreal were the players involved as they were joined by Hollywood celebrity and well-known actor/singer Jamie Fox at the PUMA launch event.
The away shirt returns to traditional yellow with pinstripes running down the front of the body. Gunmetal grey detailing can be seen around the collar and sleeves while the shorts are also grey with the kit complemented with yellow socks.
The third kit is dark blue with neon yellow detailing along the shoulders and cuffs, with matching dark blue shorts and yellow socks.
I actually really like all of this years kits but lets hope we see a couple of new signings wearing them next season!
Here are some snaps from the event last night: