- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
- [Photos] Injured Arsenal man snapped back in training today
- “It’s possible” – World class Arsenal target drops hint over move
- Confirmed: FA announce key Arsenal star has signed new contract
- [Photo] Banner of Alexis Sanchez’s dogs installed at Emirates
[Photos] Arsenal unveil new away & third kits for 2016/17 season
Arsenal officially unveilled our away and third kits for the 2016/17 season at an event in Los Angeles last night.
Santi Cazorla, Hector Bellerin and Nacho Monreal were the players involved as they were joined by Hollywood celebrity and well-known actor/singer Jamie Fox at the PUMA launch event.
The away shirt returns to traditional yellow with pinstripes running down the front of the body. Gunmetal grey detailing can be seen around the collar and sleeves while the shorts are also grey with the kit complemented with yellow socks.
The third kit is dark blue with neon yellow detailing along the shoulders and cuffs, with matching dark blue shorts and yellow socks.
I actually really like all of this years kits but lets hope we see a couple of new signings wearing them next season!
Here are some snaps from the event last night: