- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
[Photos] Arsenal unveil new away & third kits for 2016/17 season
Arsenal officially unveilled our away and third kits for the 2016/17 season at an event in Los Angeles last night.
Santi Cazorla, Hector Bellerin and Nacho Monreal were the players involved as they were joined by Hollywood celebrity and well-known actor/singer Jamie Fox at the PUMA launch event.
The away shirt returns to traditional yellow with pinstripes running down the front of the body. Gunmetal grey detailing can be seen around the collar and sleeves while the shorts are also grey with the kit complemented with yellow socks.
The third kit is dark blue with neon yellow detailing along the shoulders and cuffs, with matching dark blue shorts and yellow socks.
I actually really like all of this years kits but lets hope we see a couple of new signings wearing them next season!
Here are some snaps from the event last night: