- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
[Photo] Alexis Sanchez snapped receiving treatment for ankle injury
Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez has provided an injury update after sharing a photo of him receiving treatment on his left ankle from a physio.
Fans feared the worst after Sanchez limped out of Chile’s Copa America final victory over Argentina after suffering a nasty ankle injury during extra-time.
The 27-year-old shared gruesome photos of the injury on social media which showed severe swelling and bruising around his left ankle and Alexis was put on bed rest until the injury eased.
It looked like Alexis must have been on the mend when he posted a photo of him enjoying a spin in a Lamborghini super-car while holidaying in Miami last week and now the attacker has shared another encouraging update.
Sanchez took to Instagram today to post a photo of him receiving treatment from one of Chile’s physio while he also posted a message on Twitter that translates to say:
Getting treatment with Dani to be better @ complex sports Juan Pinto Duran
Let’s hope the ankle problem heals quickly as Alexis is due to report for pre-season training later this month and we have under five weeks until our Premier League season opener against Liverpool.
Here is the photo he shared on Instagram earlier – check out the ‘Golden Ball’ trophy that Sanchez won at the Copa American conveniently placed in the back-ground!