- Arsenal handed huge boost ahead of Bayern Munich showdown
- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
Arsenal fixtures against Liverpool & Chelsea rescheduled for live TV
Arsenal have confirmed that our fixtures against Liverpool, Leicester City and Chelsea have been rescheduled after being selected for live broadcast.
Sky Sports and BT Sports announced their first round of TV selections this morning ahead of the Premier League 2016/17 campaign and three of our fixtures have been chosen.
Unsurprisingly our opening game against Liverpool will be shown live on Sky Sports with the game now being played on Sunday August 14th at 4pm.
The following week we head to defending champions Leicester and that game will now be broadcast on BT Sports on Saturday 20th kicking off at 5.30pm.
We aren’t on TV for the following month as the next match to be selected for live broadcast is the visit of Chelsea to the Emirates, which will now be shown on Saturday September 24th at 5.30pm.
Here is confirmation of the new dates/times:
Arsenal v Liverpool
Sunday, August 14, 2016
Live on SKY TV
Leicester City v Arsenal
Saturday, August 20, 2016
Live on BT Sports
Arsenal v Chelsea
Saturday, September 24, 2016
Live on BT Sports