- Arsenal star to be given fitness check ahead of Man City clash
- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
[Photos] Elneny & Rosicky train ahead of Arsenal’s game with Burnley
Mohamed Elneny and Tomas Rosicky were among the players who were being put through their paces by Arsene Wenger at London Colney on Friday afternoon.
The boss was preparing his squad for tomorrow afternoon’s FA Cup fourth round clash with Burnley and it looks like we might finally get a glimpse of new signing Elneny.
The Egyptian is yet to feature following his move from Basel but Wenger has hinted he could start in midfield tomorrow alongside fit-again Francis Coquelin.
Rosicky could also play some part after finally overcoming a knee injury which has kept him on the sidelines since the summer. The Czech star has been working on his fitness in training and the boss says the 35-year-old is now available for selection.
As we reported earlier, Danny Welbeck was also out on the training pitch today but the Burnley game comes too soon for him as he’s only just recovered from a knee injury which kept him out for over nine months.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal.com: