- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
- Arsenal star commits future to club after agreeing new contract
- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
[Photos] Elneny & Rosicky train ahead of Arsenal’s game with Burnley
Mohamed Elneny and Tomas Rosicky were among the players who were being put through their paces by Arsene Wenger at London Colney on Friday afternoon.
The boss was preparing his squad for tomorrow afternoon’s FA Cup fourth round clash with Burnley and it looks like we might finally get a glimpse of new signing Elneny.
The Egyptian is yet to feature following his move from Basel but Wenger has hinted he could start in midfield tomorrow alongside fit-again Francis Coquelin.
Rosicky could also play some part after finally overcoming a knee injury which has kept him on the sidelines since the summer. The Czech star has been working on his fitness in training and the boss says the 35-year-old is now available for selection.
As we reported earlier, Danny Welbeck was also out on the training pitch today but the Burnley game comes too soon for him as he’s only just recovered from a knee injury which kept him out for over nine months.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal.com: