- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
Photos: Arsenal boost as Injury doubt takes part in training
It looks like Arsenal have received a fitness boost as Laurent Koscielny has been snapped taking part in full training ahead of our visit to Watford tomorrow.
Koscielny has been nursing a hamstring injury in recent weeks after being forced off during our shock 3-2 defeat to Olympiakos at the end of September.
Arsene Wenger confirmed the Frenchman was close to making his comeback but would be given a late fitness test on Friday before his availability for the trip to Vicarage Road would be decided.
However, it appears Koscielny has been able to prove his fitness as the club have released photos showing the cente-back taking part in training on Friday afternoon as the boss put the players through their final preparations.
It will be a big boost if Kos is available again but I hope we haven’t rushed him back too soon as the last thing we want is for him to aggravate his injury.
Anyway, here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal.com: