- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
Team News: Arsene Wenger confirms duo will miss Zagreb clash
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Aaron Ramsey and Hector Bellerin won’t feature against Dinamo Zagreb tomorrow night after being left back in North London.
We flew out to Croatia earlier this afternoon and the boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference where he gave the waiting reporters all the latest team news.
Ramsey has been given a well deserved rest ahead of Saturday’s clash with Chelsea so we could see Theo Walcott move to the right wing or Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain may be given a chance to impress.
Bellerin has also bee left back in England to prepare for the weekend trip to Stamford Bridge so Mathieu Debuchy is almost certain to come in at right-back.
I did predict in my preferred line-up post earlier today that the boss would rest Bellerin and Ramsey and I think it’s the right call as we have a huge game this weekend and the likes of Debuchy and The Ox need game time.
Here is what Wenger said at his press conference:
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) September 15, 2015