- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Photo: Romanian Starlet Poses With Arsenal Shirt After Sealing Move
Arsenal have completed the signing of Romanian starlet Vlad Dragomir from Timisoara, according to reports in the Romanian press.
Outlet Prosport.ro are running a story claiming that the 16-year-old has moved to North London after we agreed a fee in the region of €100,000 with his current club.
Apparently we’ve been scouting the young midfielder over the past 18 months and have decided to take a gamble on him, with the player pictured [below] signing his Gunners contract.
Dragomir is also pictured [above] posing for a photo holding his new Arsenal shirt with ‘Vlad 7′ on the back, and he’s now expected to move to London later this month to start pre-season with the reserves and youth teams.
The players agent is quoted as saying by Prosport:
“I proposed him to Arsenal a year ago and a half ago, during which they monitored him closely. In my opinion, Vlad is one of the most talented players in Europe at the moment.”
Dragomir captains the Romanian Under 16 team and has been tipped for a bright future in his homeland but only time will tell whether he has what it takes to break through at a club like Arsenal.
We all want big-name signings but it’s also important to plan for the future so hopefully we’ll all look back in a few years and say what a master-stroke is was from Arsene to sign Dragomir!