- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
PHOTOS: Arsenal Boost As ‘Injured’ Walcott Trains Ahead Of Man Utd
Arsenal appear to have been handed a major boost with Theo Walcott taking part in training today despite Arsene Wenger earlier ruling him out of tomorrow’s clash with Man Utd.
The boss had told reporters at his press conference on Friday morning that Walcott was highly unlikely to feature on Saturday after coming back from England duty with a minor groin injury that saw him miss training on Thursday.
The club released photos on Arsenal.com this afternoon from today’s training session and Walcott was nowhere to be seen, so it looked as though he was set to miss out against United.
However, official Arsenal photographer Stuart MacFarlane posted further images on his Getty Images account from today’s training session that show Walcott did in fact take part and could therefore be in contention to face the 20-time champions tomorrow.
Was Arsene telling little white lies in his press conference? Or did Theo make a miraculous recovery? Either way, let’s hope Theo is in the squad tomorrow as even if he can’t start, he’d be a useful weapon to have off the bench.
Here are the photos of Walcott training today courtesy of photographer Stuart MacFarlane: