- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Mesut Ozil Provides Injury Update On Facebook Page
Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil has offered an update on his recovery from a hamstring injury and reassured fans he’s doing everything possible to get back on the pitch as soon as possible.
The German international has been out since picking up a hamstring injury during the early stages of our Champions League first leg defeat to Bayern Munich last month and was initially expected to be on the sidelines until mid-April at least.
There have been reports recently claiming he could be back ahead of schedule and might even be in contention to face Wigan in the FA Cup semi final next weekend.
However, Arsene Wenger stated in his team news update on Thursday afternoon that the trip to Wembley would come too soon for the 25-year-old, but he expected he’d return soon after, putting him in the frame for the West Ham clash four days later.
Ozil has now taken to his personal Facebook page to tell supporters he’s working hard to get back to full fitness as quickly as possible.
It will be a huge boost when Ozil does eventually return as we’ve sorely missed his creativity in the final third in recent weeks.