- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Arsenal Striker ‘Threatened Taxi Driver During Drunken Row’
Arsenal outcast Nicklas Bendtner has been at it again with reports claiming he’s been involved in another drunken row, this time involving a taxi driver.
According to media reports in his homeland, Bendtner has been accused of going ‘berserk’ at a taxi driver in Copenhagen on Tuesday night while his team mates were in action against Bayern Munich.
The striker reportedly ‘ran amok’ in the Norrebro district of the Danish capital, and after threatening the taxi driver he’s believed to have unbuttoned his trousers and rubbed himself against the car.
Bendtner is then understood to have whipped the taxi with his belt before telling the driver, “I will f*** you” and calling him a “little bitch”.
Understandably, the man called the police to report the incident so Bendtner’s friends dragged him away before the feds turned up. The taxi driver is quoted as saying:
“I have had drunk passengers in my car for 25 years and I have never seen anything like it.”
The 26-year-old striker’s spokeswomen, Elisa Lykke, has so far refused to comment on the accusations but no doubt this isn’t the last Bendtner will hear of this.
It’s the latest in a long line of bizarre incidents involving Bendtner and he’s once again embarrassed himself and Arsenal Football Club. He was gifted another chance to resurrect his career here after we failed to sign a striker last summer, but once again he’s shown himself to be an immature little boy who has too much time and money on his hands.
Good luck getting a new club this summer Nicklas, no doubt Barcelona and Real Madrid are ringing your phone as we speak…..