- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
LEAKED: Puma’s Three New Arsenal Kits – Are These Our 2013/14 Shirts?
You should all know by now that Puma will be Arsenal’s new kit manufacturer as of next season.
Our record deal was announced earlier in the year and they will take over at the end of the current campaign when our long association with Nike ends.
Over the last few months we’ve seen quite a few mocks ups of supposed ‘leaked’ kits doing the round on the internet and below is the latest version of what is meant to be our three shirts for next season.
Could these be our three kits for the 2013/14 season? We’ll have to wait and see….
What do you think of the kits? Like them?