- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
[Photos] Arsenal’s double boost as duo train ahead of Liverpool
Arsenal have been handed a major double injury boost with Laurent Koscielny and Aaron Ramsey returning to full training ahead of Saturday’s trip to Liverpool.
Koscielny has been nursing a hamstring injury that he suffered during our disastrous 5-1 Champions League defeat to Bayern Munich last month.
The 31-year-old missed the FA Cup win over Sutton United and there were fears he’d be out of this weekend’s pivotal Premier League clash with Liverpool.
However, it seems Koscielny has made a swift recovery as he’s been photographed taking part in full training today with the rest of the squad at London Colney and I expect he’ll now be available for the trip to Anfield.
In a double boost, Ramsey is also back in contention after returning to full training today having been out since suffering a calf injury against Watford at the end of January.
Ramsey has missed our last four games in all competitions but it looks like he’ll be available this weekend and his return is well-timed considering Mohamed Elneny and Santi Cazorla remain out.
We’ll have to wait and see whether Arsene Wenger decides to throw Ramsey straight back in to action but I’d like to see the boss go with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain alongside Granit Xhaka this weekend.
Here are some more photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: