- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
- [Photos] Arsenal fitness boost: quartet snapped in training today
- Arsenal legend: Sanchez could be heading to Bayern Munich
- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
[Photos] Fit-Again Arsenal attacker snapped back in training
Lucas Perez has been snapped back in training with the rest of the first team as Arsenal prepared for our Premier League clash with Bournemouth on Sunday.
Perez hasn’t featured since suffering an ankle injury during our EFL Cup win over Reading last month and returned to light training last week as he stepped-up his recovery.
Arsene Wenger confirmed at his press conference on Friday that the Spanish hitman was due to resume full training and now the club have published photos showing Perez back at London Colney with the rest of the first team squad.
The boys were put through their paces by Wenger and his coaching staff this afternoon ahead of tomorrow’s clash with Bournemouth and Perez was among the players looking to impress.
The boss has suggested that Sunday’s game will come too soon for the striker but he could be involved against Southampton in the EFL Cup on Wednesday night.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty Images account: