- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
[Photos] Fit-Again Arsenal attacker snapped back in training
Lucas Perez has been snapped back in training with the rest of the first team as Arsenal prepared for our Premier League clash with Bournemouth on Sunday.
Perez hasn’t featured since suffering an ankle injury during our EFL Cup win over Reading last month and returned to light training last week as he stepped-up his recovery.
Arsene Wenger confirmed at his press conference on Friday that the Spanish hitman was due to resume full training and now the club have published photos showing Perez back at London Colney with the rest of the first team squad.
The boys were put through their paces by Wenger and his coaching staff this afternoon ahead of tomorrow’s clash with Bournemouth and Perez was among the players looking to impress.
The boss has suggested that Sunday’s game will come too soon for the striker but he could be involved against Southampton in the EFL Cup on Wednesday night.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty Images account: