- Arsenal transfer news: £25m bid submitted for international star
- [Photos] Arsenal’s double boost as duo train ahead of Liverpool
- It’s A Summer Of Rebuilding If Sanchez And Wenger Leave
- [Photos & Videos] Ozil, Welbz & more star as Arsenal boys go bowling
- Arsenal handed injury boost as key man returns ahead of Liverpool
- 49-year old confirms to friends he’s replacing Wenger as Arsenal boss
- 5 Arsenal fixtures rescheduled after being chosen for live TV
- Arsenal boost: Liverpool star ruled out of crucial showdown
- Respected journo: 27-goal hitman could join Arsenal in £50m deal
- Cazorla replacement? Arsenal linked with a move for French midfielder
[Photos] Fit-Again Arsenal attacker snapped back in training
Lucas Perez has been snapped back in training with the rest of the first team as Arsenal prepared for our Premier League clash with Bournemouth on Sunday.
Perez hasn’t featured since suffering an ankle injury during our EFL Cup win over Reading last month and returned to light training last week as he stepped-up his recovery.
Arsene Wenger confirmed at his press conference on Friday that the Spanish hitman was due to resume full training and now the club have published photos showing Perez back at London Colney with the rest of the first team squad.
The boys were put through their paces by Wenger and his coaching staff this afternoon ahead of tomorrow’s clash with Bournemouth and Perez was among the players looking to impress.
The boss has suggested that Sunday’s game will come too soon for the striker but he could be involved against Southampton in the EFL Cup on Wednesday night.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty Images account: