- Ozil & Sanchez out: My Arsenal XI to face Basel
- Arsenal drawn to face Preston in the 3rd round of the FA Cup
- Wenger’s team news: 1 player returns, 1 ruled out + Sanchez update
- [Photos] Triple injury boost for Arsenal as trio return to training
- [Player Ratings] Sanchez steals the show as Arsenal thrash West Ham
- Video: West Ham 1-5 Arsenal: Sanchez bags stunning hat trick
- Teams: West Ham v Arsenal: Xhaka & Gabriel start
- Man City duo Aguero & Fernandinho set to miss crucial Arsenal match
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
[Photos] Fit-Again Arsenal attacker snapped back in training
Lucas Perez has been snapped back in training with the rest of the first team as Arsenal prepared for our Premier League clash with Bournemouth on Sunday.
Perez hasn’t featured since suffering an ankle injury during our EFL Cup win over Reading last month and returned to light training last week as he stepped-up his recovery.
Arsene Wenger confirmed at his press conference on Friday that the Spanish hitman was due to resume full training and now the club have published photos showing Perez back at London Colney with the rest of the first team squad.
The boys were put through their paces by Wenger and his coaching staff this afternoon ahead of tomorrow’s clash with Bournemouth and Perez was among the players looking to impress.
The boss has suggested that Sunday’s game will come too soon for the striker but he could be involved against Southampton in the EFL Cup on Wednesday night.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty Images account: