- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
Wenger confirms duo will miss Hull clash but attacker could return
Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Aaron Ramsey and Gabriel will miss Arsenal’s trip to the KCOM Stadium to take on Hull City on Saturday but Theo Walcott could return.
Ramsey is once again missing as the midfielder continues to recover from a hamstring injury that he picked up during the opening weekend defeat to Liverpool.
The injury has kept Ramsey out of the last four matches in all competitions and while he returned to training at the end of last week, the Welsh international is still working his way back to full fitness before Arsene will consider him available for selection.
Ramsey is also unlikely to be risked against Nottingham Forest in the League Cup on Tuesday so his target will be to make his comeback against Chelsea next weekend.
Gabriel is yet to feature this season after suffering an ankle injury during pre-season and the Brazilian international has been slowly working his way back to full fitness.
The defender returned to full training last week but Wenger says that while the Hull game will come too soon, Gabriel should make his comeback against Nottingham Forest on Tuesday.
However, Walcott could return to the squad to face Hull tomorrow afternoon after missing the midweek Champions League draw at Paris Saint-Germain with a minor knee injury.
Walcott has been training with the rest of the first team squad at London Colney this morning and will be assessed later this afternoon before a decision is made over his involvement this weekend.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) September 16, 2016
At Colney. Wenger: "Walcott could be back in the squad. He will be assessed. Ramsey is still out. Gabriel back in training, might play Tue."
— James Olley (@JamesOlley) September 16, 2016
Pick 6 Football Betting Game
If you’re looking for a free betting game to play with cash prizes to be won, check out the Pick 6 Game from Fanbet. It’s FREE to play and if you correctly predict the results – not the scores – of 6 football games, you could win the cash jackpot! If there are multiple correct entries, the one submitted first will win, and if the jackpot isn’t won, it will roll over to the next round.
The game works on mobile devices meaning you can make your picks at anytime, so what are you waiting for? Head over the Fanbet now and enter your selections for FREE to be in with a chance of winning the jackpot.