- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
[Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubts train ahead of Hull game
Arsenal have been boosted by the news that Theo Walcott and Olivier Giroud took part in full training today ahead of tomorrow’s clash with Hull City.
Walcott missed Tuesday night’s Champions League game at Paris Saint-Germain due to a minor knee injury and Arsene Wenger confirmed at his press conference earlier that the attacker would be assessed at London Colney today.
The boss also revealed to the media that Giroud was a doubt for the trip to the KCOM Stadium on Saturday after suffering a toe injury during the 1-1 draw in Paris earlier this week.
Wenger said he’ll assess both players at training this afternoon but it looks as though Walcott and Giroud are winning their battles to be passed fit after taking part in full training with the rest of the squad today.
I thought we missed Theo on Tuesday while Giroud’s presence up front was also clearly missed so hopefully the duo will be available for selection to face the Tigers tomorrow afternoon.
We head to the north east looking to make it three league wins on the bounce following victories over Watford and Southampton so fingers crossed we can bring another three points back to north London.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: