- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
- Euro giants accept Arsenal’s £25m attacker bid – reports
- Arsenal ready swoop for £30m Serie A attacker, player wants PL move
[Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubts train ahead of Hull game
Arsenal have been boosted by the news that Theo Walcott and Olivier Giroud took part in full training today ahead of tomorrow’s clash with Hull City.
Walcott missed Tuesday night’s Champions League game at Paris Saint-Germain due to a minor knee injury and Arsene Wenger confirmed at his press conference earlier that the attacker would be assessed at London Colney today.
The boss also revealed to the media that Giroud was a doubt for the trip to the KCOM Stadium on Saturday after suffering a toe injury during the 1-1 draw in Paris earlier this week.
Wenger said he’ll assess both players at training this afternoon but it looks as though Walcott and Giroud are winning their battles to be passed fit after taking part in full training with the rest of the squad today.
I thought we missed Theo on Tuesday while Giroud’s presence up front was also clearly missed so hopefully the duo will be available for selection to face the Tigers tomorrow afternoon.
We head to the north east looking to make it three league wins on the bounce following victories over Watford and Southampton so fingers crossed we can bring another three points back to north London.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: