- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Infographic documenting the history of daily fantasy sports
The start of the new Premier League season is finally upon us and if you’re anything like me, you’re still tinkering with your fantasy football team desperately trying to come up with the best possible squad for the upcoming campaign.
Will Alexis Sanchez regain the form we saw from him in 2014? How can I possibly leave out Mesut Ozil?? Perhaps Theo Walcott is worth a punt given our lack of options up front?! These are the sorts of questions we have to ask ourselves when picking our fantasy team.
Fantasy football is an integral part of being a football fans these days but have you every wondered how it became the $4 billion dollar industry that it is today? If so, this interesting infographic created by RightCasino depicts the growth of daily fantasy sports over the past 70 years.
The graphic highlights each milestone from the GIs assembling dream baseball teams during World War II to sites like DraftKings securing multi-million dollar deals in 2016.
Check it out below, but don’t forget to get your fantasy team done before the deadline!