- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Photos: Highly-rated duo all smiles after signing Arsenal deals
Arsenal have secured the futures of Tafari Moore and Tolaji Bola after the highly-rated duo penned new contracts this afternoon.
Moore has been on the books since he joined the club aged 12 and has worked his way through the Academy to become a regular with the under 21 side.
The 18-year-old is a talented full-back and has already won the U17 European Championships with England back in 2014, so he certainly looks to have a bright future in the game.
So it was excellent news when Arsenal confirmed on Arsenal.com this afternoon that Moore had committed his future to the club after signing a new long-term deal.
In a double boost, we’ve also handed Bola his first professional contract after he impressed coaches while playing for the Under-18′s over the past two seasons.
The 17-year-old defender is a tough tackler and has already represented England at Under-16 level, so again it’s great news to see an up-and-coming talent commit his future to the club.
You can see photos above and below of Moore and Bola signing their deals.
Congratulations boys, hopefully you can continue to develop at Arsenal over the coming years and make a breakthrough into the first team set-up.