- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
Arsenal v Man City Infographic: Vital stats ahead of the big game
Arsenal will look to make a real statement of intent in the Premier League title race when we play host to Manchester City at the Emirates Stadium on Monday night.
We head in to the game sitting two points behind leaders Leicester City in second spot in the table and just a single point above Manuel Pellegrini’s side, so a win on Monday would really put a marker down for the rest of the campaign.
This is the most open title race the Premier League has seen in years and with no team showing signs of pulling clear any time soon, this could be our best chance of reclaiming the trophy for quite some time.
As we gear up for the game I’ve come across a fantastic infographic created by the team at Free Super Tips that provides us with all the key stats for the match including head-to-head record and City’s poor form on the road, while it also focuses on how much City rely on Vincent Kompany at the back.
There is a feature on Mesut Ozil and how he’s on course to smash Thierry Henry’s assist record while Olivier Giroud’s solid goal-scoring record is also looked at.
Check out the infographic below: