- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Video: Arsenal 2-0 Bayern Munich: Ozil Seals Stunning Gunners Win
Arsenal have a Champions League lifeline after securing a stunning 2-0 victory over Bayern Munich at the Emirates on Tuesday night.
After a goalless first half, we withstood some intense pressure before finding the breakthrough in the 77th minute when Neuer missed Cazorla’s free-kick and Giroud was on hand to bundle the ball into the empty net.
Replays showed it may have come off his hand but who cares!
Mesut Ozil then wrapped up a vital three points in stoppage time when his shot just crept over the line but the goal was all about Hector Bellerin who did superbly to set-up the goal.
A 2-0 win gets us right back in the frame for qualification from the group – although unfortunately Olympiakos won 1-0 at Zagreb in the other game.
Watch the goals here: